When it comes to local knowledge and local decisions on condo financing – go with the people you know! At Supreme Lending, we have a dedicated team of experienced professionals who focus on project review and bring years of condominium financing expertise to the table for you.
- 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 Year Fixed Rate Terms Available
- Up to 97% LTV on Primary Homes
- Up to 90% LTV on Second Home
- Up to 80% LTV on Investment Homes
- Limited Condo Review on Primary Homes up to 75% LTV/90% CLTV or 70% LTV/75% CLTV on Second Homes Based Upon Credit Qualifications
- More Financing Options
- We help clear exceptions to achieve warrantable status
- Non-warrantable options available
- Less Roadblocks
- Experienced, dedicated condo and project team
- Assistance during new build/construction
- Great Turn Times
- 24-48 hour approvals for condos already on the approved project list
- 48-72 hour approvals for conventional condo loan projects
A person’s primary residence is the dwelling where they live, typically a house or a condo. A person can only have one primary residence at any given time, though they may share the residence with other people.
A primary residence is considered as a legal residence for the purpose of income tax and/or acquiring a mortgage.
- All interest on the mortgage may be tax-deductible*
- Establishes credit history
- Secured investment
- Builds equity
- Can be used to borrow against
- Gift funds are allowed
*Supreme Lending is not a licensed CPA or Tax consultant and therefore, cannot determine if your mortgage interest will be eligible as a tax deduction per IRS code. You are advised to contact a tax professional. This in no way implies you are guaranteed a tax credit.
A second home refers to private ownership of a residence other than one’s primary residence. Depending on their purpose, second homes are sometimes called vacation homes or secondary residences. The property must be available for your exclusive use and enjoyment and must not be subject to any rental pools or long-term leases.
- Buy the home now while employed and retire in it later
- Build equity with an additional property
- Similar terms to primary residence loan